|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Yost Theater & Ritz Hotel"|
|Original Airdate: 09/13/13|
|←||Season 8 / Episode 5||→|
Santa Ana, CA
Yost Theater & Ritz Hotel is the fifth episode of Season 8 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron engage in a multi-part lockdown in Santa Ana, CA. Conflict arises when they find the Ritz Hotel under construction, so they add the Santa Ana Historical Society, another haunted location, to the night's lockdown.
- EMF Fluctuation: The EMF Detector starts going off on the second floor.
- Spirit Box Voices: "it's haunting", "in trouble", "abortion",
- Apparition: An anomaly appears which looks like it is coming out of the wall and up into the attic with the guys, and coincidentally, another spirit comes through the spirit box.
- Physical Contact/Possession: Zak starts feeling sick when we feels that he needs to go in the patient's room and not leave.
- Residual Noises: Glass hitting
- Apparition: A bright ball of light manifests in direct command from Zak that moves quickly away from him.
- Physical Contact: Billy and Jay report to Zak that after they shut off the X cameras in the Yost Theater and Ritz Hotel, the atmosphere shifted.
- Disembodied Speaking: "hey...can you hear me?"
- Apparition: A shadow appears in the shape of a cloaky mist, passes by a doorway where Art was.
- Physical Contact: Art feels the atmosphere becoming very cold.
- Residual Noises: Noises
- Physical Harm: Zak feels as if something is pinching or stabbing his arm in the basement. Seconds later he looses all feeling in his arm.
- Residual Noises: Construction noises
- Spirit Box Voices: "haunting"
Since the Ritz Hotel was under construction, the crew decide to investigate the Willella Howe-Waffle House.
|Season 8 Episodes|
|Pioneer Saloon • Black Swan Inn • Tuolumne General Hospital • Missouri State Penitentiary • Yost Theater & Ritz Hotel • Haunted Victorian Mansion • Exorcist House • Alcatraz • Mustang Ranch • Thornhaven Manor • Battle of Perryville|