|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 03/18/11|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 20||→|
Yorktown Hospital (sometimes titled "Yorktown Memorial Hospital") is the twentieth episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates an abandoned hospital in Texas. The ghosts of the nearly 2,000 people who died there still linger at Yorktown Memorial Hospital. Zak, Nick and Aaron use their ghost hunting skills to uncover the truth behind the terrifying haunting.
- EMF Fluctuation: as the crew was in the basement, the EMF Detector starts going off
- EVP: "You Wanna Play?", "It Must Be Told, And I'll Tell Them You Did It", "It's Sick", "Don't Go In The Bathroom", "Okay", "Get In There", "The Killer Is Coming, Get To The Hallway"
- Apparition: Using the infrared still camera,Zak captures an anomaly with defined legs, shoulders, and has the outline of a human figure
- Unexplained Sounds: Female Moaning, Thudding
- Word Database: SOUL, LOUD, SUFFER, LISTEN, THINK, JESUS, METAL, HURRY, HIDE
- Apparition: An orb appears and flies into Zak's back
- Equipment Malfunction: The thermal camera dies as soon as it reaches a room at the end of a hallway