|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Wyoming Frontier Prison"|
|Original Airdate: 01/11/13|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 12||→|
Wyoming Frontier Prison is the twelfth episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron rent an RV and drive through the night to reach the remote town of Rawlins, WY, to investigate one of their darkest haunts to date: The Wyoming Frontier Prison. From 1901-1981, Wyoming's first state penitentiary served as a virtual death house for as many as 200 inmates. While some of these deaths were the result of state-sanctioned executions, others died from harsh living conditions and the infamously brutal violence that took place behind its cold walls.
- EVP: "help me", "yup"
- Residual Noises: Thudding
- Apparition: Billy saw an apparition at Block A
- Physical Contact: the camera in the Shower Room was knocked over
- Apparition: an unexplained light source appeared in the cafeteria
- Apparition: a ball of light appeared and then disappeared near Aaron's head. Right after that, a ball of light appeared at the end of the hall and then disappeared.
- Physical Harm and Apparition: when Nick was going to the last cell room, he felt something hit his head. Afterwards, a ball of light appeared at the end of the hall then disappeared. Then, another ball of light appeared near Nick's shoulder and then disappeared.
- EVP: "levitate"
- Residual Noises: Weird noise
|Season 7 Episodes|
|Central Unit Prison • Excalibur Nightclub • Point Sur Lighthouse • Palmer House Hotel • Black Moon Manor • Sedamsville Rectory • Cripple Creek • Brookdale Lodge • Tor House • Union Station • Crazy Town • Wyoming Frontier Prison • Sailors' Snug Harbor • New Orleans • Market Street Cinema • Goldfield Hotel: Redemption • Glen Tavern Inn • King's Tavern|