|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Villisca Axe Murder House"|
|Original Airdate: 12/10/10|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 13||→|
Villisca Axe Murder House is the thirteenth episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates an Iowa home where 6 children and 2 parents that were all asleep, were brutally murdered with an axe in the early morning hours of June 10th, 1912. The most prominent suspects are State Senator Frank Jones, Andy Sawyer, and Reverend George Kelly, who was known for being a peeping tom, who was at the church the last time the victims were seen alive. On June 18th, 1912, a homeless man made crazed mutterings about Andy to his employer. He witnessed Andy saying, "I will cut all yer god d**n heads off!" at the same time Andy made vicious striking motions. Andy was also said to have slept with his ax. Also, Reverend Kelly had confessed to the murders in when he was in court, but the jury didn't believe his confession. Can Zak, Nick, and Aaron find any paranormal clues/evidence to help find the killer to solve these brutal murders?
- EVPs: "where is she?", "I..killed..six..kids?", "they're around upstairs", "we're gonna keep them in the dark", "cause they don't step in Heaven yet", "yer gonna give up blood!", "Herman's gonna get you", "it's a gathering place"
- Spirit Box Voices: "no", "Lena", "wanna...play?", "Paul", "everyone's fine", "Andy"
- Residual Noises: Creaking, Footsteps, Laughing
- Moving Object: Using motion activated cameras, it captured footsteps approaching a door that mysteriously slammed shut.
- Apparition: The motion activated camera captured a dark mist that appeared to be following Nick out of a room.