|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Valentine's Day Special"|
|Original Airdate: 02/11/11|
The Valentine's Day Special is a special episode of Ghost Adventures airing during the mid-season break of Season 4. Longfellow's Wayside Inn is home to America's most amorous female ghost. How will this brokenhearted spirit respond when Zak, Nick and Aaron check themselves into a room for the lockdown?
- Sounds: Door Slamming, Female Cry, Tapping,
- Apparition: Zak sees a ghostly dress swaying near Jerusha's bedroom, but it wasn't captured on film
- Other Phenomena: Zak documents a ten degree temperature drop going back and forth with EMF Spikes
- Physical Contact: Zak feels ice cold hands on his hands, but also senses a loving presence
- EVP: "They Look Strong", "Zak's Here", ""Got Yer Things Here", "Behind You", Female Cry", "Male Voice, "What You Want", Female Voice, Male Voice", "Let Me Just Tell You Something"
- Apparition: In Jerusha's bedroom, using the full spectrum camera, a mist forms and has a distinct head, torso, and what appears to be a flowing dress
- Word Database: GENTLE, LAY, TICKLE, AFFAIR
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels a loving energy move up his legs
- Physical Contact: Zak feels a loving energy lean against his knees
- Physical Contact: Zak feels something tap his leg twice and also felt his belt creak
| Ghost Adventures: The Beginning • Ghost Adventures Live - The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum • Poveglia Island Special • Best Evidence • Scariest Moments • Valentine's Day Special • Horror Hotels and Deadliest Hospitals • Wickedest Women, Houses of Terror, and Bloodiest Battlefields • Hellfire Caves • Fort Horsted • Up Close and Personal • Transylvania • NetherWorld: Paris Catacombs (spin-off) • Celtic Demons (Halloween Special)
Season 7 Specials