Upper Fruitland Curse is the eighth episode of Season 14 of Ghost Adventures. GAC head to Upper Fruitland, New Mexico, to help a family who are troubled by the ghost of a faceless young boy. During the intense lockdown inside the Navajo Nation, the guys capture a chair moving on its own.
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Moving Object: The guys discover the curtains to have been pulled back at about the height of a child
- Physical Contact: As Zak calls out the spirit, he begins to zone out and lose track of time'
- EVPs: "Unexplained voice", "Unexplained sound"
- Unexplained Noises: Noises (x3), Pounding (x2), Footsteps
- Unexplained Noices: Pounding on the Nerve Center Van all around but nothing caught on visual.
- Physical Contact: Aaron suddenly starts to have a very uncomfortable feeling
- Disembodied Voices: "Snarling sound", "Female SCREAM", "Child's voice", "Faint growl"
- Equipment Malfunction: The IR light on Aaron's camera shuts off right before the girl's voice
- Physical Harm/Physical Contact: Aaron feels a nonstop uncomfortable energy overcome him while in the trailer finding difficulty to breath and think to the point where he leaves abruptly
- Spirit Box Voices: "Okay"
- Apparition: The SLS camera maps in two figures inside the trailer, one of which appears to have no face and his bending both of its knees
- Apparition: The thermal imaging camera captures in the farm fields a figure walking across and at times becoming transparent
- Apparition: Billy's full spectrum camera picks up a large anomaly near the trailer
- Visual Sighting: Zak and Jay begin seeing flashing lights in the house
- Visual Sighting: Zak sees a dark shadow moving to the right of the camera
- Moving Object: One of the chairs in the kitchen is captured moving on its own. Its also heard by the guys
- Physical Harm: Jay begins receiving a very nauseous feeling
- Moving Object: The lid to the crawl space that Jay is in is captured falling to the ground