Twin Bridges Orphanage is the eighth episode of Season 13 of Ghost Adventures. GAC travel to the tiny town of Twin Bridges, Montana to be the first paranormal team to investigate the abandoned Twin Bridges Orphanage, which is said to be haunted by the hundreds of child spirits who died on the property since it opened in 1894. During their lockdown, the guys try to make contact with the matrons who whipped their wards.
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Physical Contact: After Zak feels an electric energy around the mirrors, the EMF detector picks up on the energy and spikes to a 4.7
- Ovilus Voices: "ELECTRIC"
- Physical Contact: Jay feels something move past his leg twice
- Disembodied Voices: Children talking
- Apparition/Visual Sighting: As Billy and Jay begin to enter the gymnasium, Billy witnesses a dark figure lunges towards him. Right after this Jay's camera captures a light anomaly
- Physical Contact: Billy and Jay hear a scratching sound
- Apparition: Jay's camera picks up two light anomalies move from one room to another
- Ovilus Voices: "PROJECTION", "HIDE", "RETURN", "CAROL", "LAUGH", "TWIST", "CLEANSING"
- Visual Sighting: Zak spots a bluish glow from one of the rooms
- EVPs: "I see you", "Can't do nothing _____"
- Unexplained Noises: Three knocks
- Visual Sighting: Jay sees someone standing right next to him
- Physical Contact: Billy and Jay begin hearing the voices of children from all around them
- Disembodied Voices: "Child's voice"
- Moving Object: A ball is captured getting tossed out of a back room into the pool
- Moving Object: On command the ball begins to slowly moved