|Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum|
|Location||Weston, West Virginia|
|Appeared in||"Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum"|
The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum is a haunted former asylum located in Weston, West Virginia.
The asylum was constructed from 1858-1881. It opened for business in 1864. It was meant to only have a couple hundred patients, but by the 1950's it became very overcrowded. It was shut down in 1994 after conditions were poor.
- This is so far the only location investigated for a "live" event (for television).
- This is arguably the largest location the Ghost Adventures Crew ever investigated.
- Ghost Adventures Live - "Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum"
- "Ghost Adventures Live: Post-Mortem - The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum"
- "Ghost Adventures Live: The Cutdown - The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum"