|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 10/25/13|
|←||Season 8 / Episode 10||→|
Thornhaven Manor is the tenth episode of Season 8 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron are summoned to the Midwest to investigate reports of paranormal activity in a house built in 1845. Thornhaven Manor in Newcastle, IN, has been abandoned since the 1970s, and this once palatial mansion is now overgrown and rundown, looking every bit the haunted house it is rumored to be.
- Residual Noises: Noises
- Word Database Voices (Ovilus): "CLEANSING", "REVEREND", "FLOWER", "BEACH"
- Physical Contact: The Ovilus detects a change of temperature
- Residual Noises: Footsteps, Door Slamming, Fidgeting Noises, Knocking, Dragging Sounds, Thrown or Falling Object
- PX Device Voices: "questions", "here", "action", "hide spirits"
- Spirit Box Voices: "Lizzie", "Emily"
- Physical Harm: Zak felt a shock coming up through his leg
- Apparition: A ball of light appeared moving away from Zak
- Physical Contact: The Vibe device picks up a vibration when nobody is in the house
- Physical Contact: The X camera focused in and out, moments later the X camera lost signal
- Physical Contact: The teddy bear lighten up to its maximum power
- Equipment Malfunction: Zak's walkie talkie keep making a very loud noise
- Apparition: The X camera caught a shadow going right to left
- Apparition The full spectrum camera caught a mist
|Season 8 Episodes|
|Pioneer Saloon • Black Swan Inn • Tuolumne General Hospital • Missouri State Penitentiary • Yost Theater & Ritz Hotel • Haunted Victorian Mansion • Exorcist House • Alcatraz • Mustang Ranch • Thornhaven Manor • Battle of Perryville|