The Domes is the ninth episode of Season 12 of Ghost Adventures. GAC heads to the Arizona desert for their lockdown in The Domes, a collection of massive dome-shaped buildings. These unusual structures were built in 1982 by a circuit board company for their offices, but were left abandoned and are said to be haunted by the spirits of children, Native Americans and shadow figures.
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Physical Contact: Zak has to stop two of his interviews as he feels short of breath and loses his train of thought
- Disembodied Voices: Voice
- Visual Sighting: Zak claims he sees a figure in one of the doorways
- Physical Contact: Zak feels intense chills and shortly thereafter feels something touch his left arm
- Disembodied Voices: Unexplained growl
- EVPs: "Unexplained voice"
- Unexplained Phenomena: The motion activated game camera is tripped by something
- Equipment Malfunction: One of the x cameras begins going in and out of focus
- Apparition: The full spectrum camera seems to capture a very large shadow figure
- Unexplained Noises: Knocking, LOUD NOISE
- Ovilus Voices: "SIT", "JESUS", "DISASTER", "DEMON"
- Physical Contact: Aaron begins to feel a cold presence
- Physical Harm: Billy feels stabbing pains in his stomach as he's reading the prayer
- Physical Contact: As Billy opens the door to the RV, Zak and Jay feel a strong energy come in and shoot through their bodies
- Visual Sighting: Aaron claims to see a dark shadow figure with horns