Star of India is the sixth episode of Season 12 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew climbs aboard the Star of India, a 150-year-old merchant ship docked in San Diego that is part of the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Once a vessel for immigrants across the seas, it now carries the souls of suicide victims and creepy children.
- Unexplained Noises: Noises, Door knob turning
- Physical Contact: Zak begins feeling vertigo as if the boat is swaying back and forth
- Disembodied Voices: Unexplained voice, Unexplained female voice (x2)
- EVPs: "No...I just gave up", "Yeah, Zak man"
- Physical Contact: After capturing the EVP, Zak feels overcome with sadness
- Spirit Box Voices: "GOTCHA", "Can't find"
- Other Phenomena: The compass begins moving with no explanation
- Physical Contact/Other Phenomena: Everyone experiences a large cold mass of air and dizziness and while this happens the aluminum in the glass moves two times
- Physical Harm: Aaron feels like he is pushed back and then begins feeling extreme chest pain
- Apparition: A light anomaly shoots at Aaron
- Ovilus Voices: "AKASHA", "DEVIL", "SLAVE", "CONTRITION", "GRACE", "STUFF", "FUNERAL", "JUSTICE", "HEARD"
- Apparition: The kinect cam picks up a small figure near Zak
- Other Phemonena: At the same time the figure is captured, Zak's figure strangely isn't being mapped in
- Physical Contact: Billy feels his heart rate go up
- Apparition: A light anomaly is captured on one of the x cameras