|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 10/15/10|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 5||→|
Estes Park, CO
Stanley Hotel is the fifth episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron get locked down in the Stanley Hotel, the house of horrors that inspired Stephen King's The Shining. Join the crew in one of the world's most notorious nests of paranormal activity.
- EVPs: "You better start talking", "Somebody's coming", "Hey, come on", "They're up late", "Pass the key", "That was a shadow" "Don't trust _______"
- Apparition: In Nick's room, when he captures an EVP, a mist figure appears to be coming towards him.
- EVPs: "I'll be right there", "That's okay", "Right here"
- Apparition: In the carriage house, a light anomaly manifests and disappears across the screen.
- EMF fluctuation: A new piece of equipment captures a fluctuation while Zak was feeling strange.
- Apparition: A mist moves past Zak, Aaron, and Bill.
- Apparition: A digital photo shows what could either be a knee, or a shoulder and torso.