St. Anne's Retreat is the seventh episode of Season 13 of Ghost Adventures. The GAC travel to Logan Canyon, Utah to investigate St. Anne's Retreat, a former nunnery with a dark history. The now decrepit building was once used to punish nuns who had broken their vows. The crew also investigate the surrounding forest.
- Other Phenomena: Zak pans the thermal camera towards the inside of the cabin and the inside is captured rapidly changing from a static green signature to a blood red signature as if something is manifesting
- Unexplained Noises: Footsteps (x2), Noises (x4), LOUD noise, Banging, Booming sound, fidgeting noises (x2)
- Physical Contact: After going into the pool cabin, Billy feels a strong presence wrap around him
- Physical Contact: Zak, Aaron, and Billy begin hearing strange noises coming from the woods
- Visual Sighting: Aaron and Billy spot a pair of glowing red eyes
- Equipment Malfunction: As Jay commands the spirit to use the energy from the spirit box, the power from the camera shooting the cabin completely drains and shuts off
- Physical Contact: Jay hears chanting outside of the cabin but no one was outside
- Physical Harm/Physical Contact: The entity begins to have a severe mental impact on Jay after the persistent noises and he begins to lose control of himself emotionally as he throws the spirit box at what he saw coming at him.
- Disembodied Voices: Snarl
- Physical Contact: A dark entity begins to have an effect on Billy's emotions eliciting strong aggression and provocation from him
- Apparition: A glowing ball of light manifests and moves towards Billy
- Apparition: Another ball of light appears directly in front of Billy's face
- Apparition: The full spectrum digital still camera captures what appears to be a lady in a black dress, strongly resembling a nun