|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Saint James Hotel"|
|Original Airdate: 04/12/14|
|←||Season 9 / Episode 8||→|
St. James Hotel is the eighth episode of Season 9 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron visit the historic St. James Hotel in Cimarron, where many famous people from the Old West, including Jesse James, Wyatt Earp and Annie Oakley, have stayed over the years. Included: The guys investigate reports of an ill-tempered spirit in Room 18, which is padlocked shut and off-limits to guests.
- Moving Object: Before lockdown, GAC capture the chandelier swaying
- Apparition: The Kinect capture a figure standing on the table
- Unexplained Noises: Noises 6x, Sitting on bed?, Bootstep?, Steps
- Apparition: The Kinect once again, caught a figure raises its hand
- Disembodied Voices: Child laughing?, Voice 3x
- Apparitio: A ball of light appeared out of the headboard and run in a zig-zag way before disappearing
- EVP: "thank you", "I'm dead", "smoke"