|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Sacramento Tunnels is the twenty-second episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates historically ravaged Sacramento in a three-part lockdown that has them scouring the underground tunnels, phantoms of the theatre and haunts from the original California Supreme Court.
- Residual Noises: Banging, Footsteps
- Apparition: Using the full spectrum camera, Zak captures what appears to be a black mist moving from right to left behind a pillar.
- Apparition: A strobing orb appears and disappears into Aarons back.
- EVPs: Unexplained Voice, "stop talking with me", "where did you go?", "gotta get me all the cash"
- Spirit Box Voices: "Aaron", "help", "f**k you", "Laura"
- Apparition: While using the spirit box, a mist is captured lifting up out of it.
- Visual Sighting: Zak sees a crystal clear figure walk past a doorway but didn't capture it on video.
- Moving object: Just after Zak sees a crystal clear figure walk past a doorway and tells Aaron to go to that same hallway, Aaron points his camera to his left, an object is thrown to the ground.
- Word Database: POSSIBLY
- Moving Object: A rocking chair starts rocking back and forth on its own.
- Temperature Fluctuation: The thermal jacket starts picking up on heat signatures.
- EVPs: Unexplained male voice
- Residual Noises: Banging
- The California State Railroad Museum (which owns the Eagle Theater) makes several cameos in shots of Old Sacramento.