Return to the Riviera is the fourth episode of season 12 of Ghost Adventures. GAC return to Las Vegas, Nevada, to re-investigate the Riviera Hotel and Casino, which is scheduled for demolition. The guys invite four fans to join them for the unprecedented investigation of the entire hotel and casino.
- Physical Contact: Ted feels something touch his leg
- Unexplained Noises: Thump, Door slam, Noises, Loud crash
- Disembodied Voices: Male voice
- Physical Contact: Victoria gets very uneasy feelings and feels a negative presence
- Physical Contact: At the same time Billy's dog growls, Billy feels an energy change
- Physical Contact/Other Phenomena: As Zak opens the door to the room where the woman committed suicide, he gets a really uneasy feeling and when he tries to open the door again, it is inexplicably locked
- Apparition/Physical Contact: As Billy is getting chills, his dog's full spectrum camera captures a light anomaly near him
- Spirit Box Voices: "I jumped", "You feel me"
- Apparition: The thermal imaging camera pointed to where the suicide occurred picks up an anomaly
- Physical Contact/EMF Fluctuation: At the same time Aaron is getting chills and feeling an energy change, the mel meter goes up to a 0.4
- Ovilus Voices: "VERONICA", "SAW", "OBSERVE", "VERONICA"
- Physical Contact: Zak feels something touching his left arm
- EVPs: "God"
- Apparition: A figure is captured moving from right to left behind Zak