The GAC return to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, California, to finish their earlier investigation that got cut short due to Zak's Grandma's death. They investigate new claims of activity after their original visit and experiment with Josh Warren, the Constantinos, and Tri-State Paranormal created new activity in the mansion (as reported on Ghost Adventures: Aftershocks.)
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Apparition/Physical Contact/Visual Sighting: After Zak hears the sound of footsteps, he proceeds to investigates and sees a figure nearby. Immediately after, a figure is captured passing in front of a window and appears to be wearing a hat and white overalls
- EVPs: "That was me"
- Apparition/Physical Contact: A figure is captured on the SLS camera in the seance room which appears to be standing on the chair. When Billy sits down in the chair, he feels an icy pocket of air and the figure appears to stand on his lap.
- Apparition/Physical Contact: Moments later, the apparition comes back and moves away from Billy. As Billy feels another icy pocket of air, the figure immediately comes back
- Spirit Box Voices: "Russel", "Of course", "Bring'em", "Seven", "Wait", "Child's voice " I want to go home"" (x2), "F-you". Child's name is "Kenneth"
- Apparition: A figure is captured in the seance room again and appears to be lying on the chair motionless
- Equipment Malfunction: When Zak points the rifle at the camera, the SLS and infrared camera in the seance room malfunctions
- Unexplained Noises: Door opening, Noise, Child's footsteps, LOUD NOISE
- Apparition: Right after setting up a camera pointing at a mirror, a mist like anomaly is captured that quickly darts alongside the mirror. When slowed down frame by frame, the mist is clearly in the shape of a hand
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels an intense terrifying energy in the basement
- Disembodied Voices: Moan, Child's voice
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels something fly right past him
- Visual Sighting/Physical Contact: Zak begins to feel dizzy and right after he hears a hissing noise and when he looks up he sees a child
- Apparition/Physical Contact: Right after Billy begins to feel icy cold, his camera captures a light anomaly that shoots out of Aaron
- EVPs: "Male voice"
- Physical Harm: As Zak is about to reach the room where he had his emotional experience during the last investigation, he feels a strong force push him back against the wall on the switchback staircase. He states that for the two following weeks, he experiences sharp back pains
- Apparition/Visual Sighting: Zak sees the little child again and as Aaron points his camera towards this area, a fast light anomaly is captured