|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Return to Virginia City"|
|Original Airdate: 11/11/11|
|←||Season 5 / Episode 7||→|
Virginia City, NV
|St. Mary's Art Center|
Return to Virginia City is the seventh episode of Season 5 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron reexamine former mining town Virginia City, the site of their 2004 documentary that started their Ghost Adventures. The guys explore a former hospital, where a former patient burned himself and a nurse to death.
- Silver Queen Hotel:
- Apparition: Back in their original documentary, Nick captures a mist that appeared in front of the door.
- Residual Noises: When the apparition formed, three distinct knocking sounds can be heard.
- Yellow Jacket Miner's Cabin:
- EVP: Back in their original documentary, the GAC captured an intelligent voice believed to say, "is it the DEVIL?".
- Virginia City Cemetery:
- St. Mary's Art Center:
- EMF Fluctuation: Zak sees a mist that caused his EMF Detector to spike to a 0.6.
- Physical Contact: Nick begins getting chills while on the fourth floor.
- EMF Fluctuation: Nick's EMF Detector spikes in the room he's in.
- Apparition: The camera captures a light that bends around a chair. The apparition is credible because it goes through the chair.
- EVP: "they're iron strips"
- Apparition: Billy spots an orb fly from the door to the bathroom.
- EMF Fluctuation: When the orb appeared, the EMF went to a 0.5 and slowly went down.
- EMF Fluctuation: Zak receives spikes from the same orb, but also notes that it goes down as he moves away from the flowers that he left.
- Physical Contact: Zak receives chills as he gets spikes on the EMF Detector.
- Apparition: Billy spots another orb that moves from the table to the bed where the flowers were set.
- EMF Fluctuation: As Zak moves the flowers around, the EMF decreases as its away from the flowers.
- Spirit Box Voices: "Lynette", "Virginia", "eleven", "water!"
- Residual Noises: Female Crying
- Residual Noises: Bootsteps
- EMF Fluctuation: As the bootsteps are heard, the EM Pod spikes.
- St. Mary's Art Center
- Yellow Jacket Mine
- Yellow Jacket Miner's Cabin
- Silver Queen Hotel
- Old Washoe Club (not investigated)
|Season 5 Episodes|
|Ashmore Estates • Mizpah Hotel • Old Town San Diego • Winchester Mystery House • Lizzie Borden House • Letchworth Village • Return to Virginia City • Rocky Point Manor • Rose Hall • Old Charleston Jail|