|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Return to Linda Vista Hospital"|
|Original Airdate: 04/06/12|
|←||Season 6 / Episode 5||→|
Los Angeles, CA
Return to Linda Vista Hospital is the fifth episode of Season 6 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron revisit the horrifying Linda Vista Hospital to contact a spirit of a woman that Nick saw reach out to him in 2009. The guys experiment by building an electrified ghost chamber hoping to manifest the apparition. Chad Lindberg was a special guest celebrity investigator.
- Physical Contact: 1 week before the lockdown Nick claims that a nurse saw the same apparition he saw but she (the apparition) was covered in blood
- Apparition: an apparition was seen moving and then disappeared
- EVP: "can you help...anybody?"
- Spirit Box: Female voice, "nurse" , "help yourself , "Marge?", "hi", Chad", "Linda Vist_", "a demon", "why are you talking", "I do!"
- PX Device: "help", "hide", "help"
- Residual Noises: Gurney wheel noises?
- Physical Contact: Chad felt something that keeps on shaking his hand.
- Physical Harm: After the investigation, it is shown that Chad had 3 small scratch marks on his back
- Apparition: While using the Digital Still Camera, an anomaly obscures Nick's figure and a small, skeletal like face and arm are seen just a few feet away. The apparition was the height of a small child.
- This is the first we can see a clue of Zak's House
|Season 6 Episodes|
|Shanghai Tunnels • Peabody-Whitehead Mansion • Copper Queen Hotel & Oliver House • National Hotel • Return to Linda Vista Hospital • The Galka Family • Riviera Hotel|