|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Return to Bobby Mackey's is the third episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. When they first investigated Bobby Mackey's Music World the Ghost Adventures Crew was physically attacked by unseen forces. When they left, evil spirits followed them home. Now, Zak, Nick and Aaron return to confront their demons.
- Emotional Harm: Back in 2008 after the GAC finished their investigation, they claim that spirits followed them home and sabotaged their relationships with their girlfriends and wives.
- Residual Noises: Chiming/Violin music
- Residual Noises: Crashing, Humming
- Visual Sighting: On several occasions, Zak claims that he saw a pair of red eyes.
- EVPs: "I'm gonna kill Zak", "come to me", "I'ma kill your wife", "take the knife", "hate...you", "I can't go back in there", "don't **** it up", "its going down with the Bishop", "**** you", "that's because it's the Devil", "get down if you want ****sucker", "gonna hurt him", "gonna kill Zak", "don't trust the light"
- Physical Contact: Aaron claims that the energy around him shifted from what Zak felt.
- Apparition: Aaron's camera captures an energy anomaly coming towards his face.
- Spirit Box Voices: "seven", "Zachary", "afraid of heights", "bad day", "Bishop Long", "black"
- Word Database Voices: SCOTT, ENEMY, SPIRITS, BAD MEMORIES, I KILLED PEARL BRYAN
- Apparition: A static night vision camera captures a flashing anomaly shooting at Nick's back.
- Disembodied Speaking: Growling
- Possession: After Zak hears a creepy growl, his mood changes, as if something is trying to channel through him.
- Possession: After GAC shut off the cameras, Aaron became demonically possessed and had a feeling of anger towards Bishop Long.