|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Point Sur Lighthouse"|
|Original Airdate: 09/28/12|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 3||→|
Point Sur, CA
Point Sur Lighthouse is the third episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron travel to Northern California to investigate the many claims of paranormal activity at one of the most haunted lighthouses in America. Nestled between the picturesque cities of Big Sur and Carmel, the Point Sur Lighthouse sits on a volcanic rock, protecting ships from the turbulent rocky coast of the Pacific Ocean.
- EVP: "careful"
- Residual Noises: Whispering
- Physical Contact: Zak feels like something is touching his hair.
- EVPs: "Michael", "Admiral", "sad"
- Apparition: Zak said that he saw a man in a dark blue suit.
- Residual Noises: Crying
- Residual Noises: Female singing
- EVPs: "I'm sick"
- Apparition: A figure walks weirdly beside the island.
- This episode features a new opening dialogue by Zak, which includes the addition of him as "Lead Investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew." Aaron is also addressed as a "fellow investigator," instead of "equipment tech" as in all previous episodes.