|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 08/16/13|
|←||Season 8 / Episode 1||→|
Pioneer Saloon is the Season 8 premiere of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron journey deep into the Nevada desert to the former mining town of Goodsprings, where they will investigate one of the oldest saloons in the country, Pioneer Saloon. There, they hope to solve the mysteries surrounding the 1942 death of a celebrity in a nearby plane crash.
- Apparition: A fast moving anomaly shoots from the center of the camera's screen upward. It also looks like that the anomaly has a second form that seems to follow it as being an orb.
- EMF Fluctuation: The REM Pod starts alarming when Zak and Aaron are at the bar and the poker table.
- Spirit Box Voices: "whisky", "Ruby", "yeah", "two", "unexplained SCREAM", "I think so", "he's here", "nine"
- Equipment Malfunction: The Spirit Box goes blurry, then its battery gets drained after receiving a voice from it.
- Apparition: A ball of light shoots from the left of the X camera where the poker table is, folds together then disappears.
- Residual Noises: High-pitched sound, Shouting
|Season 8 Episodes|
|Pioneer Saloon • Black Swan Inn • Tuolumne General Hospital • Missouri State Penitentiary • Yost Theater & Ritz Hotel • Haunted Victorian Mansion • Exorcist House • Alcatraz • Mustang Ranch • Thornhaven Manor • Battle of Perryville|