|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Pico House Hotel"|
|Original Airdate: 01/07/11|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 15||→|
Los Angeles, CA
Pico House Hotel (sometimes titled "Pico House") is the fifteenth episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron are joined by the Hollywood Ghost Hunters as they investigate a once-opulent hotel where 19 Chinese immigrants were murdered during a vicious race riot in 1871.
- Noises: Footsteps, voices
- EMF Fluctuation: The GAC and their guests receive a 6.9 spike on the EMF Detector.
- Physical Contact: Nick and Rick feel energy being drained from them.
- Physical Contact: Nick, Zak, Rick and R.A. feel as if a spirit is walking through them.
- Moving Object: Earlier during their walkthrough, all the doors were closed, but during the investigation, everyone notices one of the doors on the top floor opened.
- Moving Object: Zak states when during the walkthrough, he noticed a door open then slam shut with no explanation.
- Apparition: Rick saw two distinct apparitions walk by the window and disappear into thin air.
- Apparition: Aaron and Nick state during the walkthrough, they see an apparition walk behind Zak when filming him in front of a wall and a door.
- EVP: "Anything Bad?", "Don't Tell Anyone", "They Don't Know Nothing", "I Wanna Tell 'Em About It But I Know Nothing That Happened"
- Apparition: Using the infrared digital still, the GAC captured an apparition in two pictures, the first one shows a dark mound blocking part of the window, the second picture shows a humanoid figure in front of the same window, the last picture shows they disappeared.