|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Palmer House Hotel"|
|Original Airdate: 10/05/12|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 4||→|
Sauk Centre, MN
Palmer House Hotel is the fourth episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to the Great Lakes to explore the demonic activity overrunning the Palmer House Hotel. The investigation gets personal when a dark spirit beckons Zak and Aaron, speaking their full names.
- Physical Contact/EMF Fluctuation: Nick, Zak and the owner felt a force of energy surrounding them while the EMF Detector reached to a 1.0 spike.
- EVP: "I'm following her","no","they're coming to get you""Zak","Bagans","LAUGHTER","Aaron","a spirit","Goodwin","make sure they go"
- EMF Fluctuation: While Zak is messing up the bed the rem-pod is flickering.
- Physical Harm: Zak felt like he was tazed by something.
- Residual Noises: Static shocks, Dragging sounds, Glass Clinking, Broom hitting floor
- Apparition: A ball of light appeared then swing the wire and then appeared again.
- Physical Harm: The GAC felt lethargic and weird.
- Physical Harm: Zak feel a pinch at his side.