|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Palmer House Hotel"|
|Original Airdate: 10/05/12|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 4||→|
Sauk Centre, MN
Palmer House Hotel is the fourth episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to the Great Lakes to explore the demonic activity overrunning the Palmer House Hotel. The investigation gets personal when a dark spirit beckons Zak and Aaron, speaking their full names.
- Physical Contact/EMF Fluctuation: Nick, Zak and the owner felt a force of energy surrounding them while the EMF Detector reached to a 1.0 spike.
- EVP: "I'm following her","no","they're coming to get you""Zak","Bagans","LAUGHTER","Aaron","a spirit","Goodwin","make sure they go"
- Spirit Box: "Aaron", "a spirit", "Goodwin"
- EMF Fluctuation: While Zak is messing up the bed the rem-pod is flickering.
- Physical Harm: Zak felt like he was tazed by something.
- Residual Noises: Static shocks, Dragging sounds, Glass Clinking, Broom hitting floor, Footsteps
- Residual Noises: Billy Hears a noise not to far from nerve center, unexplained boiler turns on itself
- Equipment Malfuntion: Camera 2 flickers
- Apparition: A ball of light appeared then swing the wire and then appeared again.
- Apparition: Aaron and Zak see a ball of light in the hallway then both feel dizzy.
- Physical Harm: The GAC felt lethargic and weird.
- Residual Noises/ Evidence: sound of a broom stick being thrown on the floor, but the GAC crew sees the broom on the floor that made the sound but when they left the place few minutes ago the broom was against the wall before it fell on its own onto the floor. Zak did some anylisis on it that it the broom were to have slid on its own the threshold would have caught it but it didn't so this fully indicates a spirit cause the broom to fall but it was captured on camera film it happen.
- Physical Harm: Zak feel a pinch at his side after he hears the sound of someone walking. He sees a scratch in the same spot he felt the pinch.