Old Lincoln County Hospital is the fourth episode of season 11 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew travels to Fayetteville, Tennessee to investigate the Old Lincoln County Hospital, a claimed powerhouse of paranormal activity. They investigate to validate claims of an entity known as "the Angel of Death" who harassed patients before they died.
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Physical Contact: Zak feels something touch his hand
- Disembodied Voices: Moaning, Unexplained singing or "you better be careful!", Groaning
- Physical Contact: Zak feels intense sad energy inside one of the rooms
- Unexplained Noises: Noises (x6), Footsteps
- EVP: "Keep talking"
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels very cold chills
- Visual Sighting: Zak sees a glowing face behind Billy
- Physical Contact: The spot where the face appeared feels hot and the temperature detection device shows a twenty degree increase
- Spirit Box Voices: "Watch this", "In here", "Unexplained male voice"
- Apparition: Two flashing lights are captured right after a spirit says "watch this"
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels something tug his back
- Physical Contact: Zak and Aaron feel something thrown at them
- Apparition: An orb shoots out of the spirit box and into Zak's head
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels an intense strange buzzing noise around his head
- Unexplained Noises: Noises (x2), Unexplained loud noise
- Physical Contact: Aaron begins to feels very emotional and abruptly leaves
- Physical Contact: Zak feels like he begins to go into a trance state
- Disembodied Voices: Blood curdling scream
- Apparition: A light anomaly is captured by the kinect cam
- Apparition: Another light anomaly is captured by the kinect cam in the same spot
- Visual Sighting: Billy sees an orb in one of the rooms
- Ovilus Voices: "LICK", "CLEANSING", "KILLED", "JIM", "SHOCK", "FEMALE"
- Apparition/Visual Sighting: Aaron sees a shadow figure pass in front of a set of doors and it is also captured on his camera