|Ohio State Reformatory|
|Appeared in|| "Ohio Reformatory"|
"Up Close and Personal"
The Ohio State Reformatory is a former prison in Mansfield, Ohio. It is currently open for tours, ghost hunts, and a Halloween haunted house. The prison is no longer a functioning prison, but behind it are 2 working prisons, 1 minimum security and a maximum security prison. The prison was originally used as a place to send boys who committed minor crimes. It then became a maximum security prison that housed some very dangerous criminals.
- "Ohio Reformatory"
- "Scariest Moments"
- "Dead Men Walking"
- "Obsessions and Possessions"
- "Up Close and Personal"
- Ohio State Reformatory (live event)
- The Hollywood Ghost Hunters were founded because of this prison. According to Rick McCullum, he and Kane Hodder were doing a movie shooting, and they decided to go do an investigation. At one point, Kane starts chasing an entity, and Rick realizes he found a partner, and they formed the Hollywood Ghost Hunters.
- It was also used as the prison for the popular movie, Shawshank Redemption.
- The movie Air Force one was also filmed here.
- Godsmack Filmed The song "Wake" at OSR. (Ohio State Reformatory)
- Lil Wayne filmed his video for "Go DJ at the prison
- WWE did a photo shoot there with WWE superstar Triple H
- The Prison was also in the movie Tango and Cash for various scenes
- The movie Fallen Angels was almost entirely filmed here.