|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 02/22/13|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 14||→|
New Orleans, LA
|Voodoo in Bloody Mary's House|
New Orleans is the fourteenth episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to New Orleans, LA, to investigate a city that's still haunted by more then a 1,000 lost souls taken by Hurricane Katrina. From May Baily's Place, once one of New Orleans' most famed brothels, to voodoo queen Bloody Mary's House and the Haunted Mortuary, the guys’ investigation uncovers unsettling paranormal evidence.
- Physical Contact: Zak feels a presence around which is associated with a cold breeze, surrounding him.
- EMF Fluctuation: Zak receives large spikes on the EMF Detector up to a 2.4.
- Apparition: When Zak is using the EMF Detector, a ball of light appears near his hand and disappear.
- Apparition: After Zak said "2.3", a ball of light appears and disappear near his hand.
- Spirit Box Voices: "gun", "unexplained voice", "Katrina", "I'm dead"
- Residual Noises: HISSING, Dishes moving
- Physical Harm: Nick fell like a negative presence pushing him after he heard the hiss.
- Moving Object: After Nick back ups, the books from the bookshelf drop.
- Physical Contact: After Nick back ups, Aaron saw the light the flickering on and off by itself.
- EVPs: "get out or we'll kill you", "you can't stop me", "you'll be sorry", "Nick is f#$@ed...Aaron is f#$@ed"
- Spirit Box Voices: "you'll be sorry", "can we talk?", "they're coming", "the basement", "please go"
- Apparition: A ball of light appear and disappear near Aaron's digital recorder.
- EVPs: Female voice
- Physical Contact: Both Zak and Billy separate and have trouble trying to regroup.
- Apparition: A face with hair, eyes, nose and two long legs captured by the full spectrum camera.