|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 03/30/12|
|←||Season 6 / Episode 4||→|
Nevada City, CA
National Hotel is the fourth episode of Season 6 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron return to Nevada City to investigate The National Hotel as well as an underground cavern. They also investigated the Stone House Brewery where the legend states that hundreds of Chinese Laborers were killed in a cave-in. In Room 80 at The National Hotel, a drug dealer, Kevin McClure, took his own life rather than surrendering to the police on May 14th, 2007.
- Spirit Box: "fall", "lost", "????" (according to Chinese owner, it is possible the spirit said "six" in Cantonese)
- Sound: unexplained rock's moving, unexplained noises
- Apparition: the thermal imaging camera captured a purple mist
- Physical Contact: the rempod teddy-bear light up
- EVP: "light goes on", "twenty-two", unexplained female voice, "it's coming"
- Sound: unexplained noises
- Physical Contact: two doors were opened
|Season 6 Episodes|
|Shanghai Tunnels • Peabody-Whitehead Mansion • Copper Queen Hotel & Oliver House • National Hotel • Return to Linda Vista Hospital • The Galka Family • Riviera Hotel|