|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 09/30/11|
|←||Season 5 / Episode 2||→|
Mizpah Hotel is the second episode of Season 5 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to Tonapah, NV, to revisit one of their first lockdowns and explore the morbid Mizpah Hotel. Their findings shock them, as they witness an inoperable elevator spontaneously open and close its doors.
- EVP: "Help" "I know who you are"
- EVP: Unexplained Female Voice, "Dammit, What The Heck", "We Got Work To Do", Moaning, Unexplained Voice, Unexplained Scream, Unexplained feedback, female voice, "Hey You", "I'm Evil"
- Apparition: Zak sees a shadow block out a light coming from under the door
- Physical Contact: Nick feels something going through his body after an EVP was captured
- Sounds: Knocking, Banging
- Other Phenomena: An elevator near Aaron's location opens and closes on its own, despite it being out of order
- Moving Object: Some wood Zak set up gets knocked over twice, once not on camera, but the second time on camera
- Apparition: A static night vision camera in the basement captures a quick moving shadow figure a minute after Aaron left the room
- Joni Eastley - Owner
- Rocky's Children (3)
- According to Zak Bagans, the Mizpah was the only location that they never could investigate at all until now.
- An episode of Aaron's Vlog shows how they were able to do the "mine collapse" scene.
|Season 5 Episodes|
|Ashmore Estates • Mizpah Hotel • Old Town San Diego • Winchester Mystery House • Lizzie Borden House • Letchworth Village • Return to Virginia City • Rocky Point Manor • Rose Hall • Old Charleston Jail|