|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Madame Tussauds Wax Museum"|
|Original Airdate: 04/08/11|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 21||→|
Las Vegas, NV
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum is the twenty-first episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. Hollywood wax figures and mob villains cause quite a stir for Zak and the gang during a lockdown at Madame Tussauds - former site of the mafia-run Sands Casino.
- EVP: Unexplained laughter, "Singing In The Rain"
- EMF Fluctuation: After the laugh is captured, an EM pod starts lighting up
- EMF Fluctuation: After Zak sets casino chips on the table and walks away, the EMF detector starts going off because of the casino chips
- Word Database: NOAH, PLAY, CORNER, TIED, CONTRACT, CAVE, DIG, THROAT, LASH, ALIVE
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels a spirit run through him in the scream maze
- Apparition: Using the infrared digital still camera, Nick captures a transparent figure that appears to be wearing a white shirt, dark pants, and has its arms behind its back