Leslie's Family Tree is the seventh episode of Season 12 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew travel to Utah for their lockdown in Leslie's Family Tree Restaurant, a family-owned eatery, part of it in a 100-year-old building that's reportedly haunted by several ghosts and poltergeist activity.
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Physical Contact: Zak and Barbara feel a presence and Barbara's heart rate goes up
- EVPs: "Get out"
- Physical Harm: Cory feels burning on her neck and a hand print begins to form
- Disembodied Voices: Unexplained voice
- EVPs: "I'm next to Bobby", "Get out!", "We're coming back"
- Physical Contact: The REM pod begins going off and intelligently responds to everyone's questions while at the same time everyone can feel an energy presence
- Physical Harm: Aaron feels a sharp static electricity go across his head
- Physical Contact: Ashley feels like something is pulling one of the photos from her hand and in this same spot Zak can feel coldness
- Apparition: An X camera captures two light anomalies near Ashley
- Physical Harm/Physical Contact: Ashley begins shaking and feels like she is having a panic attack
- Physical Contact: Zak feels a sudden surge of aggression and begins kicking chairs and yelling out profanities
- Unexplained Noises: Noise
- Disembodied Voices: Male voice, Voice
- Physical Contact: Zak feels like he is being touched all over his back
- Physical Harm: Right after provoking the spirits to scratch his back, Zak begins receiving on camera a scratch mark going right through the skull of his tattoo on his back
- Other Phenomena: The next few days following the investigation, Zak continues to be in a state of aggression and has several nightmares