Lava Hot Springs Inn is the eleventh episode and season finale of season 11 of Ghost Adventures. GAC travels to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho for their lockdown at the Lava Hot Springs Inn, where many paranormal claims have been reported for the past 27 years. Originally built as a hospital in 1924, the building was used as a rest home, and then, in 1988, it was converted into a hotel.
Pre Investigation Edit
- Physical Contact: Zak and Aaron begin receiving intense chills in one of the rooms as well as the hair on Aaron's arm standing on end
- Disembodied Voices: "Jason, Jason, die"
- Apparition: Zak's full spectrum camera captures a strange mist
- Unexplained Noises: Loud bang, Music box playing (x2), Footsteps
- Disembodied Voices: Male voice, Voice
- Visual Sighting: Zak sees a flash image of a female figure in one of the rooms
- Physical Contact: Zak feels a cold mass of air while he does the spirit box session
- Spirit Box Voices: Unexplained female voice
- Visual Sighting/Physical Contact: At the same time Aaron sees a flash image of a male figure, Zak and Jay hear a voice
- Apparition: A pulsating orb is captured moving from behind the camera and into one of the rooms
- EVP environmental reader: "SCIENCE", "HAND", "I", "PAM", "WIRE"
- EVPs: "Unexplained male voice"
- Other Phenomena: Bill Chappel's sensor device detects an energy when Zak plays the EVP
- Puck Device: "Cut", "Grandmother"