|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Jerome Grand Hotel"|
|Original Airdate: 02/25/11|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 19||→|
Jerome Grand Hotel is the nineteenth episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. The Jerome Grand Hotel is the most haunted structure in a town known as "Ghost City." Residents have reported terrifying tales of specters and other phenomena. The Ghost Adventures Crew attempts to calm these angry ghosts.
- EVP: "I just", "I just want to listen and help"
- Unexplained noises: Door slamming
- Physical contact: Aaron feels as if many spirits are walking around him in the morgue.
- Other phenomena: A new piece of equipment in the form of a jacket detects an increase in temperature.
- Physical Contact: Zak feels a static force surround him and conveniently the jacket reflects a light off the wall symbolizes the EMF increase
- Other Phenomena: The jacket Zak is wearing detects a drop in temperature near the attic.
- Apparition: Zak captures a mist on the thermal camera in the shape of an orb in the attic.