Hotel Metlen is the sixth episode of Season 13 of Ghost Adventures. The GAC head to a Hollywood style haunted hotel in Dillon, Montana to investigate claims of multiple hauntings. Their investigation takes them to the notorious third floor, which has been padlocked to the public for over 20 years. Aaron is left to fend for himself after being locked up there alone, but suffers a panic attack.
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Unexplained Noises: Sound
- EVPs: "Unexplained voice"
- Physical Contact: While setting up nerve center, Billy hear a voice whisper "Bill" into his ear
- Unexplained Noises: Loud Noise, Ceiling Cracking, Boards Moving, Stomping Sounds, Footsteps
- Disembodied Voices: Scream
- Physical Contact: Zak feels something grabbing at his arm
- Ovilus Voices: "RAN", "LOOK", "FOUND", "NANA", "GREAT", "ROCKET", "CHEAT", "BEG", "MALEVOLENT", "FORTY", "CLOSET"
- Other Phenomena: The smoke detector inexplicably beeps a few times
- Apparition/Physical Contact: The thermal imaging camera captures a figure walking from left to right which carries a cold signature. Right after, Billy feels chills.
- Moving Object: A bird egg is lying on top of a piece of wood not far from a dead bird with no explanation
- Spirit Box Voices: "Taken", "Want some?", "Be gentle", "You're welcome", "Yeah"
- Scents and Odors: Aaron keeps smelling sulfur during the spirit box session
- Moving Object: A large glass object is found in the middle of the floor which they should have walked into previously. When the footage is reviewed, it can clearly be seen on top of a chair, not on the floor
- Puck Device: "Necessary, "Help", "Phone", "Tub", "Crossover", "Karen", "Resent"
- Physical Contact: Zak feels that his body was used as a conduit during the puck device session. He is drained of energy and is hardly able to stand up