|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 07/13/12|
|←||Season 6 / Episode 8||→|
West Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hellfire Caves is the first of two London special episode of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron explore the Hellfire Caves outside London, England, where they recreate past secret pagan rituals and conjure the spirits of 18th-century English royalty, who are said to still roam the catacombs.
- Residual Noises: Growling, Crying
- EVP: "Hell-fire"(?), unexplained female crying, "I'll get ya", "careful", "Aaron"
- Scents and Odors: Aaron begins to smell blood during the ritual.
- Apparition: Just before the first EVP is recorded, a white mist is seen coming from deep in the caves towards the ritual room.
- Apparition: An unexplained light anomaly appears behind Aaron while he is in the Inner Temple.
- Apparition: During a series of infrared digital stills, a white line/mist is seen coming closer to a doorway and then fading away.
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels someone tug on his cloak as he crosses the threshold of the Inner Temple
- Moving Object: A lantern is seen swinging when there is no wind and it is too high to be touched by the guys.
- Apparition: Zak claims to have seen an apparition cross a doorway. This apparition was caught on the full spectrum camera as a head, an arm, and a bent leg can be made out