Hell Hole Prison is the eighth episode of Season 12 of Ghost Adventures. GAC head to Yuma to investigate the Yuma Territorial Prison, which earned the name Hell Hole due to the intense heat of the location and inhumane punishments dealt to the inmates, such as locking them in the Snake Den. They investigate to try to contact spirits of former inmates who perished in these inhumane conditions.
Preliminary Investigationil post up" Edit
- Physical Contact: Everyone can hear footsteps in the cemetery and shortly thereafter they feel an energy come up on them
- Disembodied Voices: Unexplained SCREAM
- Ovilus Voices: "ME", "PETER"
- Apparition/Visual Sighting: Aaron sees someone in the courtyard and at the same time the x camera captures a dark tall shadow figure moving quickly in the same place
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels something touch his back
- Apparition/Visual Sighting: Aaron repeatedly sees an orb moving around and as he turns on the spirit box, the x camera captures an orb near his back
- Unexplained Noises: Unexplained cell door, LOUD BANG, Footsteps, Noises, Old saloon music
- Physical Contact: Zak feels something touch his hand
- EVPs: "GRUNTING or LAUGHING", "Unexplained voice"
- Equipment Malfunction: One of the red panel lights begins to malfunction
- Physical Contact: Everyone can feel a dramatic change in the environment of the museum theater
- Apparition: The kinect camera begins mapping in multiple figures on the stage of the museum theater and appear to be playing guitars and drums as if in a band. The figures also intelligently respond to all of the crew's questions and reactions such as waving to them, bowing to them, and dancing for them