|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Haunted Savannah is the tenth episode of Season 9 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron travel to the historic city of Savannah for their lockdown at the haunted Sorrel Weed House, the infamous antebellum-style home built in 1839 as well as the Gribble House, where a triple-murder took place in 1909.
Sorrel Weed HouseEdit
- Physical Harm: A sudden force affected Aaron and Zak as they went up the stairs
- EVP: "hello", "basement"
- Unexplained Noises: Footsteps 2x, Noises
- Possession: Zak felt paralyzed and dazed, like his thoughts were being controlled by something else
- Physical Harm: Aaron felt something stab him under the ribs and had a scratch mark on that spot afterwards
- Disembodied Voices: Male voice
- Spirit Voices: "hang", "rape", "get him", "I can't"
- Apparition: The thermal imaging camera captured a fog like mist on the stairs behind Aaron
- Equipment Malfunction: The thermal imaging camera kept switching off when facing the spot on the stairs with the fog
- Scents and Odors: Zak and Aaron smelled sulfur by the stairs after the thermal imaging camera malfunctioned
- Apparition: A fog like mist appeared behind Zak