Haunted Harvey House is the fifth episode of Season 11 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew travels to Las Vegas, New Mexico to be the first team to investigate the abandoned Castaneda Hotel, one of the Fred Harvey Company's most famous hotels. They also investigate the nearby haunted Plaza Hotel, where a spirit is said to target and attack women.
Castaneda Hotel Edit
- Unexplained Noises: Bottle noise, Noises, Unexplained knocking, Unexplained metal noises, Unexplained loud bang
- Physical Contact: Zak and Aaron hear the same female voice twice but do not capture it
- EVPs: "Car", "Demon", "Right here", "They're coming", "San Diego"
- Physical Contact: Zak feels a strong presence when the spirit box is turned on
- Spirit Box Voices: "Unexplained female voice", "Mi nina or Mi vida", "How would you like another?", "Unexplained female SCREAM"
- Apparition: Two darting shadow figures are captured
- Ovilus Voices: "TOM", "MURPHY"
- Visual Sighting: Zak sees a white mist
- Apparition: A glowing orb is captured near the bar
Plaza Hotel Edit
- Unexplained Noises: Noises (x2)
- Other Phenomena: Bill Chappel's new device picks up significant changes in energy indicating possible manifestation.
- Physical Contact: At the same time the device picks up energy changes, Billy and Jay feel a large temperature drop
- Apparition: An orb is captured in room 302