|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Hales Bar Marina and Dam"|
|Original Airdate: 04/29/11|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 23||→|
Hales Bar Marina and Dam is the twenty-third episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron investigate the haunted Hales Bar Marina. The marina sits on former Native American lands, and it's disturbed by a Cherokee curse. Their investigation gets disrupted when Zak and team encounter a tornado.
- Other Phenomena: Before the guys go on a boat to a cave down the river, a big storm comes about, causes evacuations, spawns tornadoes and flips a dock over. Zak believes it may be the curse of Chief Dragging Canoe, since they were going to go to the cave where the clan resided.
- Noises: Crashing, Footsteps, Chanting
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels something grab him while up in one of the catwalks above a whirlpool.
- Apparition: Using the thermal camera, Zak captures a mass as it moves away from Aaron in the catwalks.
- EVP: "yer f**ked", "you're all gonna get shot", "leave before...", "unexplained children/female voices", "come on, come on, okay", "tell your_________"
- EMF Fluctuation/Visual Sighting: The EMF Detector goes off due to a presence of high energy, after when Aaron saw a unexplained apparition figure with his own eyes while being in front of Zak and Nick.