|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"George Washington Ghost"|
|Original Airdate: 03/01/14|
|←||Season 9 / Episode 3||→|
New York City, NY
George Washington Ghost is the third episode of Season 9 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head down to New York City to communicate with the spirit of George Washington at the Morris-Jumel Mansion, a place that housed as a president's headquarters, a soldiers residence and a mistress that murdered her husband. However, during their investigation they get a call at a place called Katie's Bar, and they find that a lot of paranormal activity had occurred just recently.
During the investigation at the mansion, they call up Bill Chapell to record some further evidence on the negative forces on the house. While using a new piece of equipment, they map out a unseen figure that turns from small to large, and climbs up Billy Tolley.
- Residual Noises: Knocking, Fallen object
- Physical Contact: The tape on the exit sign fell down, but before the investigation it was perfectly sealed.
- Physical Harm: all of suddenly the GAC felt sick at the same time at both place.
- Apparition: A ball of light appeared behind the bar and vanish into the middle of the screen.
- Spirit Box Voice: "exit"
- EVPs: girl singing
- Visual Evidence: couple of student saw and talk to the spirit of Ellisa
- EVPs: Voice
- Residual Noise: Rumbling
- Spirit Box Voices: "it was me"
- Apparition: An unseen figure, but noticeable figure on camera, appears beside Billy and starts to climb his leg
|Season 9 Episodes|
|Sharon Tate Ghost • Myrtles Plantation • George Washington Ghost • Bannack Ghost Town • Fear Factory • Heritage Junction • Battle of Los Angeles • Saint James Hotel • Fox Hollow Farm • Haunted Savannah • Whaley House • Overland Hotel & Saloon • Old Licking County Jail|