|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 07/20/12|
|←||Season 6 / Episode 9||→|
Fort Horsted is the second London special episode of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron are in Kent, England, just southeast of London, hunkering down inside Fort Horsted. The guys recruit locals to conduct a séance to provoke the demonic spirits that terrify visitors at the fort.
- Residual Noises: Screaming, Booming
- EVPs: "they're coming", "they're not doing this"
- EMF Fluctuation: The EMF Detector goes off when Carl and Aaron are using the spirit box
- Spirit Box: "hey Carl", "we can play", "me", "back here" (female voice with English accent)
- Apparition: Carl sees a dark shadow move behind Zak
- Apparition: unexplained light anomaly in the room with Carl and Aaron
- Other phenomenon: Zak's thermal sensitive jacket lights up red, indicating a rise in temperature, after the disembodied voices are heard. Zak's jacket continues to alarm right before the disembodied voices are heard