Dakota's Sanatorium of Death is the eleventh episode and season finale of Season 13 of Ghost Adventures. The Crew visits North Dakota to investigate the San Haven Sanatorium. During the investigation, Zak almost suffers an injury from the top of the building walking off the cliff. In additional with a slew of disturbing energies and capture a horrifying EVP.
- Unexplained Noises: Knocking, Noises (x3), Footsteps, Bottle noise (x5), Thrown rock, Bang (x2)
- Puck Device: "Sneak", "Norman", "Found"
- Physical Contact: After venturing into the tunnel by himself, Aaron feels panicked and light headed
- Ovilus Device: "JESUS", "BURN", "JESUS"
- Disembodied Voices: Growl, Voice, "Hello"
- Visual Sighting/Apparition: Zak sees a dark figure from one of the doors and causing him to drops the camera on the ground and panickly tell Aaron what he saw. Right after, the camera picks up a dark shadow figure moving from right to left
- Physical Harm: Aaron feels like he is going to throw up
- EVPs: "Don't...wait...the light is near the tunnel"
- Physical Contact: Billy feels heaviness in his chest as if he is a tuberculosis patient
- Physical Contact: Aaron claims that a piece of wood was thrown at him
- Physical Contact: Aaron begins to feel very emotional and angry