Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 10/26/12|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 7||→|
Cripple Creek, CO
Cripple Creek is the seventh episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron travel to the historic mining town of Cripple Creek, CO, to investigate 2 diverse locations plagued with intense paranormal activity: the Colorado Grande Casino & Hotel and the Piotrowski house, which sits on an old Native American battlefield.
The list of people that have died at this location includes the most famous daughter of the original owner that opened this place. After a while, business doesn't go very well, and the restaurant goes bankrupt.
Nick Groff is going back to his home state to visit his family, due to his grandfather passing away. Because of this, he does not participate in this lockdown.
- Apparition: A mysterious mist moving from bottom to top right hand side of the screen, as Zak approaches the family waiting outside their house.
- Noise: A loud knock on the floor under their feet while they are asking the voice box questions.
- EVP: Voice calling "Madison", "Spirits" "Under.....ground", "drain the well", unexplained words, "Hell","Ghost....Ready" "Pain"
- Apparition: While in the basement, a orb of light shots from left to right above Dan's head, making him feel uncomfortable and he backs up to the wall. As he moves back to the wall another orb pass over his head from left to right. The first orb makes the REM pod turn on and also the speaker box says something.
- Noise: Hearing a loud bang in the 2nd level, hearing a woman moaning, another loud bang probably a door slamming.
- Noise and Apparition: Level 1 Billy can hear sounds coming from 2nd level. Finally, he caught a figure that looks like a child waving it's hand to them.
- Nick did not investigate in this episode due to a close family friend passing away the day before the lockdown.
- A bonus scene featuring the Teller County Jail was included on Ghost Adventures Volume 8.
- This is one episode that features a piece of equipment (Namely, the PX device) malfunctioning on-screen. Here, the device is affected by the spirit energy and begins making eerie noises that aren't even close to coherent words.