|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 12/07/12|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 11||→|
Mineral Wells, TX
Crazy Town is the eleventh episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron travel to a tiny Texas town to determine if the town's "crazy water" has caused the Baker Hotel to become infested with ghosts. During the lockdown, Zak turns aggressive after a shadow figure seems to disappear into him.
Viewers tweets appeared during the episode using the hash-tag "#gacrazytown."
- Physical Contact: Nick and Mark hear a door click, like it is being opened. Shortly after, a door behind Mark opens by its own as they both feel a strange, cold energy.
- EVP: "water, drink the water....", Woman's voice, Voices, "lost my kid", "momma", Child screaming
- Ovilus X: "STORY", "MOMMY", "PLAY"
- Apparition: A mist appeared near Nick.
- Apparition and Possession: A shadow appeared behind Zak, who felt a surge of energy and lunged at Nick.
- Residual Noises: Footsteps, loud crash as Ovilus says "play", other residual noises
- Apparition: Two light anomalies join together.
- Apparition: The thermal imaging camera and an ex camera both capture a ball of light at the same time in the same area.
- Zak finds a homeless puppy in front of the hotel during setup which is adopted by GAC's audio/visual tech, Billy Tolley