|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Copper Queen Hotel/Oliver House"|
|Original Airdate: 03/23/12|
|←||Season 6 / Episode 3||→|
|Copper Queen Hotel|
Copper Queen Hotel/Oliver House is the third episode of Season 6 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron engage in a 2-part lockdown in the town of Bisbee, AZ. The guys hear horrifying screams at the Oliver House, and then Nick sees a curtain spontaneously move at the Copper Queen Hotel.
- EVP: unexplained laughter
- Spirit Box: "Zak", "yes", unexplained scream, "I'M ANGRY"
- Sound: unexplained chain sound
- Physical Contact: Zak feels something touch the back of his head
- EVP: "put the rope down", "no one's here", "he's coming over there"
- Spirit Box: "Billy", "he's hurt"
- EMF Fluctuation: Spikes to 1.4 and then down to 0.4
- Sound: unexplained knock, unexplained noises, unexplained footsteps
- Moving Object: The shower curtain in the bathroom moves on its own
|Season 6 Episodes|
|Shanghai Tunnels • Peabody-Whitehead Mansion • Copper Queen Hotel & Oliver House • National Hotel • Return to Linda Vista Hospital • The Galka Family • Riviera Hotel|