|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Original Airdate: 11/09/12|
|←||Season 7 / Episode 8||→|
Brookdale Lodge is the eighth episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to the once-famous Brookdale Lodge in Brookdale, CA, in search of the notorious spirits lingering around the establishment. The lodge was a vacation hideaway for the Hollywood and political elite in 1940s and 50s. As they prepare for the lockdown, Zak introduces his dog, Gracie, who will hopefully act as a trigger object to attract the spirit of Sarah Logan, a 6 year old girl who drowned in the Brook Room.
- Residual Noises: Scratch sounds, Girl singing, Sounds, Loud banging, Whistling
- EVPs: "I don't want that to even haaaapen"
- Apparition: A figure appeared near Nick with Zak using the thermal imaging camera
- Apparition: A ball of light shoot through Nick
- Physical Contact: Gracie (Zak's dog) reacted something that was calling it
- Temperature Drop: The temperature dropped from 80 degrees to 70 degrees in less than a second in the Brook Room.
- Nick's grandfather passed away days before this lockdown. He and his family attended the funeral the day of the investigation