|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Bonnie Springs Ranch is the seventeenth episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. Built in 1843 as a stopover for the wagon trains going to California, Bonnie Springs Ranch has been transformed into a tourist attraction. But could these historic buildings be triggering a response from something other than the guests passing through?
- Physical Contact: During the middle of the day, Zak and their interview feel a cold breeze blow by them in the Opera House
- Physical Contact: After a guest asks if the spirit if they are angry, everyone feels a static feeling
- Sounds: Drum Beating, Footsteps
- EVP: "Come Here", "Let Me Just Help You"
- Apparition: A static Night vision camera captures a dark mist run through a door behind the guests in the opera house