Blackfern Manor and Tudor House is the third episode of Season 12 of Ghost Adventures. GAC head to Lake Arrowhead, California to investigate two properties plagued with demonic activity; the Bracken Fern Manor, which is currently a bed and breakfast, and the Tudor House, which is used as a performing and catering venue. Shockingly, the guys uncover a secret tunnel that allows a demon to travel between the two buildings.
Preliminary Investigation Edit
- Visual Sighting: Zak thinks he sees a figure at the end of the hallway in the basement
- Scents and Odors/Physical Contact: The crew smell a very foul odor that resembles sulfur and at the same time, Zak feels a strong cold static energy
- Unexplained Noises: Noises, Thud, Footsteps, Door slam
- Visual Sighting/Physical Contact: Zak appears to see and feel a female entity rush through his body
- Spirit Box Voices: "Hello", "Unexplained female voice"
- Physical Contact: Zak feels sadness while using the spirit box
- Ovilus Voices: "MALICIOUS", "GATEWAY", "LASTING", "FOUND", "MALICIOUS"
- Apparition/Visual Sighting: Zak sees a glowing orb and it is also captured on his camera
- Disembodied Voices: Unexplained hiss (x2)
- Apparition: The kinect cam captures a figure which bends towards the REM pod making it go off
- Physical Contact: The REM pod begins alarming on the bed
- Scents and Odors: Aaron and Billy smell the sulfur in the basement once again
- Apparition: The Kinect cam captures another figure next to Zak
- EVP Machine: "Fine", "Probably", "Axe", "Money"
- Apparition: For a third time the kinect cam captures a figure next to the bed
- Physical Contact: Billy feels the floorboards move behind him
- EVPs: "To catch the woman"