|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Black Swan Inn"|
|Original Airdate: 08/23/13|
|←||Season 8 / Episode 2||→|
San Antonio, TX
Black Swan Inn is the second episode of Season 8 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to San Antonio, TX, to investigate the 150-year-old Black Swan Inn, home to a mysterious, dark presence tormenting both the owner, Jo Ann Rivera, and her guests.
- Residual Noises: Noises, Footsteps
- Spirit Box Voices: "Madison", "which one?", "8", "Bossier"
- Equipment Malfunction: The audio software freezes and pauses it sweeps on the right when the spirit box receives a voice. To add on, when the computer freezes, the left computer and spirit box continues its sweeping.
- EMF Fluctuation: The EMF Detector spikes up to a 1.5 when Joanne tries to make contact with her mother.
- Physical Contact: A loving presence enters the room where Zak, Nick and Joanne are in after a female voice is heard from the spirit box.
- Apparition: A mist like anomaly manifests at the top of the X camera then vanishes. It looks as though the mist seems to resemble an axe or sword being thrown or swung in motion.
- Residual Noises: LOUD Noises
- Apparition: A figure that appears to have a head, arms and what looks like to be wearing a tank top, looks at Aaron through a window on the thermal imaging camera.
|Season 8 Episodes|
|Pioneer Saloon • Black Swan Inn • Tuolumne General Hospital • Missouri State Penitentiary • Yost Theater & Ritz Hotel • Haunted Victorian Mansion • Exorcist House • Alcatraz • Mustang Ranch • Thornhaven Manor • Battle of Perryville|