|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|"Amargosa Opera House"|
|Original Airdate: 11/26/10|
|←||Season 4 / Episode 11||→|
Death Valley, CA
Amargosa Opera House is the eleventh episode of Season 4 of Ghost Adventures. Death Valley Junction, CA is a remote location where the living population is vastly outnumbered by the undead. Join Zak, Nick and Aaron in this dusty mining town as they battle a vicious spirit that is intensely hostile to men.
- Visual Sighting: Aaron claims in the middle of the day that while in spooky hollow, he sees a full bodied apparition of a painter.
- Physical Contact: In the walkthrough of the Bossman's Room, Zak begins getting goosebumps.
- Residual Noises: Screaming, Banging, Door Creaking, Moaning, Door Slamming, Thudding
- EVPs: "Do We Have To?", "All The Lights Are Off", "Behind You", "It Was Fun", "I Seek Help", "Dammit", "Need Some Help", "No One Cares!".
- Apparition: Using the thermal camera, they capture a red figure in the doorframe leaving a room, on further review, it shows a distinct nose, chin and lips.
- Physical Contact: Zak feels his body go numb in the same place a worker went numb.
- Moving Object: Room 9 mysteriously became locked and they checked both doors, and both were locked, when they came out, the main room 9 door was unlocked.
- Possession: Zak started getting a feeling of discomfort, dizziness, and nausea, and he believes that something was inside him and also, when he coughed, Aaron and Nick notice it is not the same as he usually coughs.